What is Xero?
Cloud-based accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses.
Xero is an online accounting software created especially to suit the needs of small businesses. It's easy to use, will save you incredible amounts of time and our clients even say they find Xero fun to use. Xero brings to the table a wealth of innovations which will make preparing your accounts one of the easiest tacks will you undertake.
- Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep on top of your cashflow. The direct bank feed and ability to post transactions immediately is genius
- Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, VAT, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- At its core, Xero is an easy-to-use but powerful online accounting system for SMEs and their advisors.
- Xero includes a full accrual accounting system with a cashbook, automated daily bank feeds, invoicing, debtors, creditors, VAT and reporting.
- Xero is an online accounting system that gives you access to your financial information anytime, anywhere. Xero updates your financial information in real-time.
- The privacy and security of your data is taken care of and is stored on Xero’s secure servers, where it’s backed up regularly. This means even if your computer is lost or stolen your data is safe.
- Free 24/7 system support from Xero
- Powerful add-ons and specialised tools for bespoke development
- Access to Xero's online community of other like-minded business users
Our clients have told us that Xero’s best features are:
- Ease of use
- Facilitates business planning
- Pictures of receipts can be taken on your smart phone and upload on Xero.
The connection between your PC, smart phone, tablet & accountant, allows a truly up to date picture of your business to be viewed anytime. And because you have this information to hand, decisions can be made instantaneously. We have found this to be especially useful when the banks or other financiers require accurate management accounts at the touch of a button.
Getting started with XERO
Xero accounting software helps make your sales and invoicing process easy to manage. Even invoicing your clients and getting paid is a fast and seamless process.
How XERO improves your business
The XERO dashboard
Bank reconciliation in Xero
Sales and online invoicing in Xero
Reporting in Xero
Xero Touch: The mobile app for Xero
For more videos, click here to visit the official XERO Vimeo video channel